Friday 11 February 2011

If you're a bird I'm a bird

If I'm honest I've been lazy with my blog lately, I feel I've run out of things to say, which I'm sure isn't true. I've had a few days off work and haven;t exactly done much, I brought a blu-ray player and HD TV, new glasses, an underskirt/ petticoat thingy and that's about it really! I'm still making my dress, the collars a bit puckered which means that really I need to unpick it and stitch it again...grrr but I have found bias binding today in a little sewing shop in Gravesend which is a plus I guess.

It deal actually feel like spring earlier in the week (and I wore my first dress of the year!) but now it's all drizzly and miserable now just in time for my weekend night shifts! I'm not looking forward to work, it's made me pretty miserable the last few weeks and I'm really not enjoying my new role and I'm not sure if I want to do it anymore, I don't see the point sticking with something I hate but I guess we'll see what happens.

Also Valentine's Day is looming, joy o joy. I was going to send a valentines card and then decided not to as I want people to send me cards not me send them to others! I plan to spend valentine's in bed (recovering from my 3 night shifts) I might go for lunch and I'll probably watch The Notebook and Pride and Prejudice. The Notebook is just brilliant- it makes me cry every time but it's so beautiful and as for Pride and Prejudice you can't go wrong with Mr Darcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment