Sunday 20 February 2011

Another day

9 is a lot like 2 and if I'm honest I'm getting a little bored of this but hey ho, might as well stick it out. The near future I'd like to win the lottery, for it to be sunny and for my window to shut properly. Other than that for my future plans refer to 2.

My first love and my first kiss are two very seperate things. My first kiss was exactly as you expect- awkward, it was outside the cinema in the freezing cold on some bench, a memorable but for all the wrong reasons- looking back on it he wasn't even good looking- oh well.

My first love is now somewhat tainted with negativity, my first love cheated on me and therefore doesn't actually count for anything as far as I'm concerned, its just one giant lie. It was good at the time until it went wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment