Tuesday 22 February 2011

Bullet my day

I'm assuming that by bullet that it means bullet point

- woke up
- listened to my ipod
- had breakfast (coco pops) and a GIANT mug of tea
- had a shower, got dressed
- plucked my eyebrows
- did my makeup
- had a disagreement with my fringe
- read a pre learning pack for my training next week which I should have read a while ago
- answered half the questions in the back
- got bored and looked at eBay and Facebook
- sorted out my diary
- lunch- bacon sandwich
- fixed my mac book with PVA glue
- made my dress bodice
- went to my nans to ask about how to make the dress skirt
- had fishcakes and chips
- read magazines and ate chocolate
- had a shower
- bid for beautiful dresses on eBay
- didn't win the first 2 dresses
- won the 3rd
- watched snog, marry, avoid
- won the 4th dress, I've already nicknamed it the Watermelon dress
- watched more tv
- bed

No comments:

Post a Comment