Tuesday 1 February 2011

43 dresses and a 44th in progress

I had a quick little count of my dresses the other day and I believe I have 43, I may do a little photo post of them all if I get time to get round to it! And there's one more little dress on the way, a white tennis dress, thing is I'm making it so it may be a long long while until its wearable!

I went to Brighton yesterday with a couple of friends and it was a brilliant day out, we ate cupcakes and ice cream and there was even some sunshine which we took full advantage of by lazing in deckchairs on the pier. It was a great day out and all I brought was duck dumpling soup to take home for todays lunch, which was amazing although a little too beansprouty.

So at the moment I'm trying to figure out how interfacing works- this dress pattern is a little confusing and having failed textiles at school it probably wasn't my greatest idea but we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment