Saturday 26 February 2011

Earliest Memory

ermmm....

One of my earliest memories was pretty scary, when I had a nightmare about Hanzel and Gretel and I was getting chased by a wolf and an evil witch through the woods and then I woke up stood on my bed, looked in the mirror to check for witches (as clearly that's what you do) then tried to scream and couldn't so I went back to sleep.

A happy early memory was when I tried to prove that heaven existed and how quick you got there. To prove this theory (I must have been about 5 or 6) I buried dead ants and ladybugs in the garden and made a little flag where they were buried and put little daisies on their 'grave' then dug them up every hour to see if they were still there, turns out they were there every hour but the next day they were gone. Therefore I came to the conclusion you can only go to heaven at night.

And as for the post about my favourite Tumblrs, like I don't do salad.... I don't do Tumblr either.

No comments:

Post a Comment