Friday 11 February 2011

Here's an idea


1. I have no current relationship therefore making me single and at the moment I do love it, I like not having to answer to anyone or to worry what they'd think of things or the way I dress, then again at times I miss not being with someone. I'd like to find someone who I wouldn't have to answer to or worry what they thought of things because they loved me no matter what. In the meantime however I'm not miserable I'm single, plus it means I can shameless flirt and I can keep searching for the right man.

My friend gave me a great comparison tool where guys are involved...

"Would you rather go on a date with him OR eat your way through as many Angel Food bakery (the amazing bakery we found in Brigthon) cupcakes without putting an ounce of weight on?"

and if I'm totally honest it's put a lot of things in perspective, I've also realised I like cupcakes much more than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment