Sunday 27 March 2011

Warehouse

I can honestly say I've never really looked in Warehouse and I'm glad I did, I spotted this amazing maxi dress on one of the store assistants and she looked AMAZING so I just had to try it (I did go back after she wasn't there) and I fell in love with it, the one I picked out didn't have a belt which is fine because I didn't like the belt anyway plus I got discount!



I'm also having, a somewhat odd, debate on skin tone/ colour- I don't know whether to go for tanned or pale white this summer, if its a tan it will be from a bottle otherwise if I just sunbathed I'd look like a lobster but pale is always more interesting although I may just look odd instead and ill.

Also I got my dresses back from the dressmaker and they are brilliant, they now fit perfectly.

I believe I'm up to 4 turnoffs and 3 turn ons in this little challenge thingy but I can write more than that so here it goes

OFF

- hairy/ hobbit toes- please shave them, please
- actually lots of hair in general I find off putting
- pretentious idiots- funnily enough not everything is about you
- lies
- rudeness
- lateness- I will never forget if you're late
- when you won't teach me how to play xbox
- man makeup!


ON

- intelligence and good grammar
- mystery- although I love men to be mysterious it will eventually drive me insane
- nice eyes
- a cheeky smile, especially those slightly crooked ones
- a 'British' accent- odd thing to say as I am British but I mean either a London lad accent such as Ed Westwick or the slightly posh English accent
- guys who play the piano and/ or can sing

No comments:

Post a Comment