Tuesday 8 March 2011

Goodbye Facebook

08/03/2011 20:48 - facebook account deactivated

I've had enough of it, "friends" whinging about the sun because it's not really spring yet' and it's still cold outside, those who moan about being ill and that their life sucks (trust me there's worse things out there), knowing what everyone's having for dinner, the colour socks you're wearing... if I'm honest I don't actually care. It takes over people's life, my mum for example can't go a day without checking it- would rather be on facebook than spending time with the family or going out, its crazy.

I'll admit it's easy to become hooked, and like the rest of the world I have and it's sad that I've actually spent half a day deciding to deactivate some stupid page on some website. It's taken over the world so I'm deactivating for as long as I see fit, maybe I'll never go back, maybe I'll reactivate it and not go on it so often. Whats the worse that can happen? If people want to talk to me I have a phone, they can call or text or even send me a real life paper letter!

So that's it....

"Good Bye Facebook"

No comments:

Post a Comment