Wednesday 9 March 2011

10 day challenge

Ok so I've decided to do one of these again but for a start its shorter and I think it's better

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession

So here we go again!

Not all of these are serious heart felt messages (some are) but why should they be!

1. I miss you so much and I wish you were back home so we could eat pizza and watch random things on tv like Embarrassing Bodies! You are the sister I never had!

2. I actually think you're awesome and I'm a tiny bit jealous of you, but in the kindest way possible.

3. I think one day we should run away and get married, I've never felt so happy and care free around somebody else like I do with you.

4. (Using my word of the week) You're an actual PENIS and I can't believe that you can't see why.

5. My life is actually the best it's ever been without you. PENIS

6. You need to believe in yourself and what people say and think about you, you are amazing and beautiful and I'm glad I know you, I just wish you didn't live so far away!

7. I think that you don't ever think about me and I know that I'm probably right.

8. Please change your hair you look like an old lady, also you don;t know everything and never will so once in a while just stop talking and listen!

9. Get off of facebook and have a real conversation and realise life goes on without it!

10. WASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment