Thursday 24 March 2011

The Mount








Since I was little there's been 2 houses I've always adored and wanted to sneak in and explore, one is Perry Hill Farm House which I think I may have mentioned before, the other is The Mount (although sometimes it's called The Lodge as well). Well they been the sort of houses that I promised myself that if I ever won the lottery I'd go knock on their door and ask if they were selling, I found out a few months ago that Perry Hill farmhouse was for sale and to my absolute delight I found out that The Mount is also for sale now. Although I could never afford either (unless I do win the lottery) at least I can have a look in via the estate agents websites (I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let a 21 year have a viewing of a £800,000 house). Perry Hill Farmhouse didn;t live up to my expectations, The Mount on the other hand has gone way beyond my expectations, it's all victorian and adorable and I cannot say how much I love it and how I secretly hope they'll put the contents up for auction so I can own at least one tiny bit of this beautiful house. The photos are from the Rightmove website and all I can ask is that if someone reading this has enough money to buy it please let me tag along for the viewing pleeeease.

No comments:

Post a Comment