Thursday 17 March 2011

Peeved

I like the word peeved, I think it sounds great and describes how I feel right now as does the term bummed. I can't pinpoint what but it's just a collection of things. Firstly my favourite jeggings have a massive hole in them (a beyond repairing type), I had to take my brother to the hairdressers and sat in the car and waited for him as 'it only takes 15min' LIAR I was sat in a freezing car for about 40minutes. I have work tomorrow too for like the first time in 2 weeks or so, my liver hurts, I'm freezing cold and I have a horrible feeling I have a chest infection coming. AND my cars petrol tank it now leaking so I'll need to get that fixed after a weekend of work


Also the facebook situation, I'm missing it slightly but I think I'm missing it as a 'gap filler' and I can't look at photos of people I like ;-) but it's good in another way, I feel I've got a lot more random things done such as reading (I'm now on New Moon- couldn't resist) and doing stuff I've been meaning to in ages and in total I haven't used my computer as much- shows what a waste of the world's time facebook is!

But yeah, hopefully my next post will be happier but at the moment I'm quite peeved, cold and sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment