Friday 11 March 2011

8 Ways to Win my Heart

I'm secretly hoping that somehow , someday the man of my dreams will find this and carry out all 8...

1. Buy me (or make if you're feeling adventurous) awesome biscuits...




I also wouldn't turn down cupcakes (preferably red velvet ones) or pie!

2. Let's have lots of little dates where we do random things like go to the fair, lay in the road and pretend we're birds on the beach (just like The Notebook)

3. Write me cute little post it notes and hide them places to make me smile

4. Buy me white lillies and roses- I'd actually love you for this


5. Read me my favourite poem (the challenge here is finding that poem out)

6. Wrap this book up in boring old parcel paper as a surprise


7. Cook me dinner- I'm thinking roast or lasagna, I love pasta

8. One day just surprise me with a massive cuddle and kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment