Wednesday 20 July 2011

New Buys



So as of the end of this month I'm banning myself from ebay, I'm a magpie and I buy anything shiny or pretty all though to be fair this month I've bought some gems. The first is my platinum and firestone ring (although this wasn't an ebay buy it was a little quaint jewllery shop buy), an art deco style (I'm not sure how old it is) purse- I've been on the look out for an old purse and as soon as I saw it I had to have it.




A Jantzen swimsuit which was a bargain as it was listed as just a 'vintage swimsuit' and it the description it mentioned 'the cute little diver badge' clearly the seller had no idea what sort of a gem she had!

I also got a 1960s button back blouse with a cravat to match my sequin trousers that I bought in the January sale, that I'm still yet to wear and I have a feeling it was the January before last I bought them! I can't wait to wear it as an outfit though, I feel it needs a posh dinner/ drinks occasion.

My most random buy this month is a 1956 potato sack dress, which is yet to come through the post, it's pretty self explanatory- it's a sack dress. I've heard that they're pretty rare, this one is uncut and I can't decide whether to cut it or display it as it is. I found this one on Etsy which is identical (other than the fact it's cut).

No comments:

Post a Comment