Sunday 3 July 2011

At a Crossroads

So I'm at a crossroads, not a majorly life changing one but a big one in its own right. My wardrobe has reached the point where it is ready to become a vintage wardrobe. All I need to do is get rid of the modern things that are just not going to work- personally this is huge decision for me but I've come to realise there are millions (maybe not actual millions) of things that I don't wear and have been sitting in my wardrobe for 2 years or so now without being worn (there is one top I haven't worn since 2007!). I enjoy wearing vintage so much and I've decided that the majority of the clothes in my wardrobe will now be vintage or vintage style so a lot of other stuff needs to go. Thats the plan anyway- on Thursday I will be sorting through the contents of my wardrobe, the brand pieces such as Hollister, Gap, Topshop etc will probably be offered to friends first and if they don't want them I'll be selling them to a boutique in Rochester and all the rest will be donated to charity =) I'll let you know how it goes and take photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment