Saturday 21 May 2011

Why pay day should come twice a month

I've been a bit eBay crazy this month and here are two other finds of mine. I've decided to put a limit on my eBay purchases otherwise I'm going to be very poor! Also as it's a free listing weekend I've put a lot of stuff up for sale as well in hope of selling it and making money for once instead of spending it!

The first is a 1940's sailor dress which looks even better on than it does here! It does have a few armpit stains which I'm hoping to get out tomorrow and I need to replace the buttons as I don;t think they're original- if they are they are very very white and I think black buttons may look better.


And the second is this adorable pair of 1930's brogues from Pogues department store in Cincinnati and unbelievably they fit- I've been so lucky with these vintage shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment