Thursday 5 May 2011

why I almost forgot you

I haven't been on here for an age, I had lots of work and then I went away on a little trip to Manchester last week so haven't really had much time to do this.

Since my last post I've decided on my 'summer colouring' I'm going for pale but healthy tan, basically I'm not going to go bake myself in the sun when there's better things to do with my time. I've bought a few more clothes, I found an amazing pair of chequered capri's from Next in a charity shop and bought this adorable top from New Look to go with it- I'm loving the Audrey Hepburn look at the moment. A silk kimono to use as a dressing gown and a brilliant blue party dress and thats about it other than the Twilight DVDs =D




I'm currently keeping my eye on a few things on eBay including a sarong dress and a pair of vintage tiki shoes- fingers crossed that no one else has found them!!! I also had a small wardrobe clear out and ended up taking one large black sack to the charity shops but something tells me I still need to clear out more! Ebay have a free listing weekend today and tomorrow so I plan to put a Monsoon dress on there and maybe a few other bits but I'll do that tomorrow as I'm on nights at the minute and my body clock is all confused. Other than that I'm just going to keep a mad eye out on vintage a buy lots of good things but not spend too much (that's the plan anyway)!

No comments:

Post a Comment