Monday 20 December 2010

sales

Christmas is nearly here and I'm getting very excited and have been baking Christmas gingerbread cookies. However with Christmas comes THE SALES! I hate going to the sales in person- it drives me crazy with people fighting over things, following people round to try and get that coat they want and that's all if you can find a parking space in the beginning! So I plan to do my sale shopping right here on my laptop, I've done some pre-sale scouting of things I'd like and hope are in the sale- theres some beautiful bags from ASOS and some lovely tweed, country style pieces from Cooper & Stollbrand (who I wish I had found sooner) and some other beautiful pieces from River Island. Theres also a set of bedding from Urban Outfitters that I've had my eye on for a while now- it's £159 just for the duvet cover and that is rather a lot too much! So fingers crossed I can get most of the things I want at low prices!



No comments:

Post a Comment