Monday 6 December 2010

I'm too tired to do anything that involves too much effort

5 things in my Bag
- pearly shine lip balm
- pen with black ink (I hate blue)
- my keys
- a pair of black suede bow gloves
- my keys

5 things in my wallet
- My crispy £5 note (I have fondness of £5 notes and this one is mint and I've kept it for months)
- Receipts galore
- Lots of change
- Harrods Reward card
- A very old shopping list


5 favourite things in my room
- My mac book
- My bed- it was my great grandparents and I wouldn't change it for the world
- My perfumes
- Nail varnish collection
- My cup cake jar

5 things I want to do right now

- Eat the lab I can smell cooking
- Re-do my nail varnish
- A little vintage internet shopping/ browsing
- Curl up in my comfy bed
- Watch a film

5 things I'm currently into
- Vintage- I'm trying to slowly turn my wardrobe vintage
- Baking- I'm planning lots of Christmas baking
- Trying to visit museums
- Anything Christmassy
- Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment