Wednesday 8 June 2011

Rochester

Today the postman is my best friend, he had a rather plain boring looking cardboard box and probably didn;t understand my excitement as I took it off him as I knew full well that it was my vintage Christian Dior dress! It fits amazingly well and is beautifully made and I love it! At the moment it's airing but I'll put some photos up later. I went on a last minute trip to Rochester with my mum and we had paninis for lunch and had a look round the charity shops. I found some metal zips (which I've heard are in short supply) and some old hook and eyes- I love the packaging! I also found a Stratton "convertible" compact with its original box, cover, accessories and instructions, that has to be one of my best charity shop buys ever! And I also picked up a couple of books as I've run out of things to read so I have 'Atonement' by Ian McEwan and 'The Postmistress' by Sarah Blake.


No comments:

Post a Comment