Wednesday 12 January 2011

Simplicity 2588

Today my first ever dress pattern came through the post from *butterfly*vintage* on eBay. I've never ever set hands on a dress pattern so it's probably going to go disastrously wrong but we'll see. I plan to make view 2 as it looks easier (it's probably not) but I'm one for working backwards too so I'll do 2 first then 1, I like the look of the cut short and bodice set too. Now all I have to do is buy material once I've decided what pattern and material to pick, it says I should use cotton, rayons or sharkskin(?!?!) I think I'm going to go for cotton and maybe just plain white or baby blue but I'll see what I can find and I'll keep you updated! Also the lady I bought the pattern from also has this cute vintage store.

No comments:

Post a Comment