Friday 7 January 2011

Mill Street Vintage

Today I can finally breathe without too much pain but have spent the day in bed watching Lassie and looking on the internet. I bought the playsuit I mentioned yesterday as a get well present to myself and today I've been staring at these wonderful dresses from Mill Street Vintage- they're absolutely stunning and practically perfect, some of
them go for quite a lot of money (quite understandably) and if I had the places to wear them I'd bid too, also as they're genuine vintage some of the waist sizes are a lot tinier than mine (which reminds me my tighlacing corset came today and once this chest infection has cleared up I shall be starting) My favorite has to be the the red plaid dress with the cute bow and the cute blue little jacket, also follow them here on facebook for little sneak previews and photos of their past gems.






No comments:

Post a Comment