Tuesday 7 September 2010

true blood


It's taken me a while to catch on to the whole new wave of vampires, I went to see the first Twilight film and hated nearly every moment of it. I know vampires aren't exactly "normal" but Twilight is too far fetched for me and I can't stand Robert Patterson (even if he does glitter). However I've always liked the idea of vampires, mainly down to an ITV drama that I saw a long time ago (and now have on dvd) and I caught a few episodes of True Blood and loved it. It's just amazing. Like all good tv programmes/ films it was once a book so I borrowed the first one 'Dead Until Dark' from a friend of mine and was totally hooked- I read it in a day and immediately bought the box set by Charlaine Harris, which arrived today, I'm so very excited and I can't wait to get my teeth into them! (excuse the pun)

No comments:

Post a Comment