Wednesday 21 September 2011

Sewing Box





Last month me and my parents went to Whitstable to an antique fair. I love Whitstable it's a cute little seaside town, unfortunately it wasn't very sunny and did rain a little so we dived for cover in the entrance of a disused shop and ate some chips! The fair was in Whitstable castle- which until recently I never even knew existed! I bought some wonderful things including 1950s green crystal necklace, two ocelot pelts and an old sewing box with contents! I have no idea what I'm going to use the pelts for! The sewing box is amazing, it needed a few repairs but the contents were beyond belief, there were packets upon packets of old new needles, threads, scissors, trims, pins- the list is endless. The needle packets were beautiful, its a shame that opulence has now vanished today.

No comments:

Post a Comment